This course provides 30 hours of classroom instruction, 3 hours parent/student orientation and twelve hours behind-the-wheel training and observation.
- Mandatory 30 hours classroom instruction, 3-hour parent/student orientation at first meeting and 12 hours behind-the-wheel training and observation.
- Required at registration: DRIVER PERMIT ALONG WITH COPY OF DOCUMENT and $259 fee.
- Fee for students age 18 and older $429. Fee for students age 15-17 with a license $429.
- Completed packet may be returned within 24 hours after registration application. To receive a refund class must be dropped 24 hours prior to start date.
- Students age 15-17 with a license (or will obtain a license prior to completion of the course): $429
- Questions, call 917-4840