What if I missed the deadline to turn in my graduation materials?

If you have missed the deadline to submit your graduation application and graduation worksheet, you can petition to have it accepted.  You must obtain a PETITION FOR DEGREE REQUIREMENT WAIVER OR EXCEPTION. Turn in your application, worksheet and the Petition form to the Admissions Office. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk