Can I stay an undecided major?

You can put in a change of major form when you have made a different decision. The only thing that counselors will advise students to know is that financial aid generally only allows 30-45 credits of a student being undecided before they require a student to take up a major.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk