- Complete the admissions process. See our printable "Getting Started" brochure for step by step, financial aid, and degree partnership (LBCC/OSU) information.
- Familiarize yourself with your degree requirements by viewing the LBCC catalog online.
- For Special Admission programs, print and review their "Special Admission Bulletin" packet.
- Review classes offered in the term you plan to attend. Create a sample schedule of classes you plan to take.
- Come prepared. Have test scores, previous transcripts, forms, or other important information with you.
- Make a list of questions and bring them with you.
- Transferring? Bring the certificate or degree requirements for the institution you plan to attend.
Have more questions? Submit a request