- Use this Time Analysisworksheet to determine the amount of time you can dedicate to your studies. This can help you decide if you are in the right program based on the amount of time you can commit to.
- Use this Weekly Timetableto plan our your daily activities. You can map out your personal, work, and/or school schedule hour by hour. This is useful in managing your time and commitments.
- Use this Student Term Planning Guideto layout your one or two year program. You can plan ahead what you will take each term with an academic advisor. Keep the draft as a guide to use when registering each term.
- For admission and registration forms click here.
- For computing your GPA: http://www.back2college.com/gpa.htm
- For help raising your GPA: http://www.back2college.com/raisegpa.htm