ou may be eligible to receive financial aid if you:
- are a matriculated student, whether full-time or part-time;
- are enrolled in an eligible program that is at least one year long and leads to a degree or certificate (some exceptions apply);
- have registered with the Selective Service (if required to do so);
- have a high school diploma or GED;
- are not attending an elementary or secondary school;
- are a United States citizen or an eligible noncitizen;
- are not in default of any federal loan program; and do not owe a refund on any federal grant program.
For the Direct and PLUS loan programs, you must be enrolled at least half time (six credit hours).
For a Pell Grant, you must be a fully admitted, degree-seeking student enrolled in one or more credit hours.
For complicated eligibility questions, please contact the financial aid office. It is recommended that you meet with a financial aid advisor during an available drop-in time. Click here for the drop-in hours.