How do I report an accident, crime, threat, or concern?

Immediately report the accident to the Public Safety Office (RCH-119) by calling 541-917-4440 or to the officer on duty at 541-926-6855. If appropriate, dial 911. 

You can also contact the Public Safety office by email: 

For Public Safety services such as an escort, picking up lost and found, monitoring and event, or leaving a car overnight submit a Public Safety Office Service Request online.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk