Tuition payment options include:
- In person: For LBCC charges, you may pay your current term account at the Business Office, located in the College Center Building on the main campus or at any of the community education center offices. For OSU charges, you may make your cash payment at the cashier's window in the Kerr Administration Building.
- By mail: For LBCC charges, you may mail your payment to the LBCC Business Office at 6500 SW Pacific Blvd., Albany, OR 97321. Please include your student ID number so your payment will be posted correctly. To avoid late fees, your payment must be posted to your account by the payment due date so please allow time for the post office to deliver your payment. For OSU charges, you may mail a check to OSU Cashier's PO Box 1086, Corvallis, OR 97339-1086. Please include your student ID number so your payment will be posted correctly.
- Phone: For LBCC charges you may pay using the touch-tone registration system. Please dial the touch-tone registration number (541-917-4991) and press 2 for billing options. Then press 1 to make a payment. LBCC accepts VISA, MasterCard, and Discover for payment, as well as debit cards with the VISA or MasterCard logo.
- Drop box: For LBCC check and credit card payments, drop boxes are located in Takena Hall and the College Center Building (next to the cashier's windows). For OSU check payments, a drop box is located in the Kerr Administration Building. Please insert the payment in the return envelope. Drop box payments must be made by the first of every month to avoid interest charges.
- eCheck: For OSU charges, at mybill.oregonstate.edu. Students can view and print their bills, make payments online, and establish third parties as Authorized Users who can do the same.