Am I eligible for housing in OSU living groups?

Yes; students admitted through the Degree Partnership Program may apply to OSU Housing and Dining Services (541-737-4771) to live in the residence halls and cooperative houses. To be eligible for fraternity and sorority membership and reside "in house," you must be a full-time OSU student. Once an initiated member, to remain eligible to continue residing in the chapter house, you must enroll in at least one OSU course each term. For more information, contact the Greek Life Office at 541-737-5432.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk