Summer Term final exams are generally scheduled by the instructor for the last week of class.
The final exam schedule is based on the first day of the week a class meets. If you are in doubt about when your final exam is scheduled, be sure to ask your instructor. See the grid below, noting the following exceptions:
- WR 115 and WR 121 exams will be Monday, noon – 12:50 p.m., and Tuesday, 11:30 a.m. - 12:20 p.m. Students must test both days.
- All night classes will test on the regularly scheduled night during Finals Week. EXCEPT: Classes that meet on Thursday evening only will test on the Thursday prior to Finals Week.
- Saturday classes will test on the final Saturday.
- All classes that do not fit within the categories listed in the final exam schedule should test
Monday 3 p.m. - 4:50 p.m.
- Finals will be held in regularly scheduled classrooms.
- Any student with more than three finals on one day should contact the instructor or the Academic Affairs Office.