How do I change my major?

The change of major form can now be found online!

From our website, click on "Current Student", "Schedule and Learn", then "Forms and Applications". Click on "Other Forms", then select "Major Change Request Form". 

 Here is the link: 

Change of Major Request Form 






Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk