Yes! You can view our current online courses via our Schedule of Classes- just click on the drop down next to "Select a Campus" and click on "Distance Education". Click on "Find Classes"to generate all online courses available for a given term at LBCC.
- To register for an eLearning credited course you must first be fully admitted to the college.
- To view eLearning courses go to the online schedule of classes. Under "Select Campus" choose "Distance Education". This will display all eLearning courses.
- Registering for an eLearning course is as easy as registering for a regular LBCC course. For additional information view this video How to register at LBCC or go to the LBCC Admissions page.
- Registration for classes at LBCC takes place at scheduled times before the beginning of each semester. Registration dates will be posted on the LBCC academic calendar.
- Be sure to also view the LBCC Moodle Student Orientation Video to learn more about eLearning courses.